MyHome automation system from BTicino (now part of Legrand) is widely used for controlling lights, blinds, drapes, doors, heating regulation and other stuff. Our driver is fully two way. The currently recommended gateway is F454.
The driver allows you to integrate LEGRAND BTicino MyHome bus system with Control4 home automation system over TCP/IP by Open Webnet protocol. Most of the commonly used BTicino MyHome modules are supported (sensors, relays, dimmers, buttons, etc.). You can provide customer with the intuitive Control4 visualisation of their BTicino MyHome system on TV, panels, etc. and also add complex programming in the easy Control4 way. It also has the benefit that you can offer the customer elegant italian designs for buttons and other visible parts of mains installation. In a Control4 project the lights and other BTicino devices work the same way as native Control4 ones. Because of bidirectional communication with BTicino MyHome there is an immediate feedback on Control4 interfaces of changes in status of BTicino MyHome devices.
Driver Key Features
- Control of output relays (lights, blinds) – On/Off + info on status change
- Reaction on button press and input contacts
- Control of dimmers / 1–10 V outputs
- Support of Control4 lighting scenes + triggering scenes preset in scenario module F420 or MH200
- Reporting communication errors
- Support for on/off and dimmable lighting loads.